4C Foods Corp. offers many excellent employment opportunities in both our corporate office and our production facilities. EOE
4C Foods Corp. currently has openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please email your resume to careers@4C.com. Resumes will only be kept on file for 1 year from the date of submission.
DIRECTOR – QUALITY ASSURANCE / QUALITY CONTROL
4C Foods Corp. is seeking a performance-driven and detail-oriented Director of QA/QC to join our QC team and report directly to the General Counsel. The Director of QA/QC will manage the QA/QC team and be responsible organizing and documenting comprehensive quality and food safety programs and providing guidance to production teams. The ideal candidate for this position is a strong communicator, with a high-energy proactive work style who works effectively under tight timelines in a fast-paced work environment. This person must have at least ten years of managerial experience, in quality control, and research and development in a food manufacturing facility.
- Manage food safety, quality and regulatory compliance of food manufacturing production lines for the company and ensure interpretation and implementation of food safety and quality policies, regulatory, customer and supplier standards.
- In conjunction with the Sr. Director of Food Safety serve as the interface with FDA & other regulatory inspectional bodies.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance, specifications and guidelines, sanitation standards and design, environmental monitoring, microbiological testing, laboratory oversight and operating standards.
- Oversee the internal and external audit programs, including SQF and FSMA compliance, regulatory agency inspection readiness and for-cause inspections.
- Responsible for the environmental program including the test and hold program.
- Perform and document assigned investigations (e.g., audits, product complaints, discrepancies in production) determine root cause and propose appropriate corrective preventative actions for associated issues and events relating to food safety. Assist with the timely completion of corrective/preventative action.
- Provide guidance and support to team responsible for development of new products and modification to existing products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Food Science, Food Technology or related field required.
- At least seven years of managerial experience in quality control and research and development in a food manufacturing facility.
- HACCP and PCQI certified and experienced SQF Practitioner.
- Working knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Advanced knowledge of GFSI audit protocols such as SQF, documentation, document management and interface with external auditors & customer audit programs.
- Advanced knowledge of commercial and regulatory requirements and best practices relating to such.
- Demonstrated leadership and team collaboration competencies and ability to implement quality systems through training the team within the manufacturing lines as required.
- A track record of successful partnerships with regulatory agencies and third-party suppliers and manufacturers.
Please note on your resume the position you are applying for and please make it to the attention of:
4C Human Resource Department
4C Foods Corp. Human Resource Department will not open e-mails from unknown sources with attachments.
4C Food Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest.