4C Foods Corp. offers many excellent employment opportunities in both our corporate office and our production facilities. EOE
4C Foods Corp. currently has openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please email your resume to careers@4C.com. Resumes will only be kept on file for 1 year from the date of submission.
Maintenance Manager serves as the key technical resource for the manufacturing operation focusing on preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and problem resolution for electronic/mechanical equipment issues. Reports to Vice President of Engineering/Director of Maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assign work orders, run reports, and ensure resources are allocated effectively.
- Manage the preventive maintenance program for the shift ensuring assignments are properly executed, audited and continuous improvement processes are implemented.
- Assign Technicians to jobs in order to efficiently meet maintenance demands and minimize downtime.
- Provide coaching and development to maintenance team members. Conduct performance reviews, reinforce performance expectations, and issue progressive disciplinary actions and coaching as needed.
- Hands on experience with maintaining various repairs of packaging, process equipment.
- Responsible for performing routine maintenance of electrical systems and troubleshooting and solving equipment issues.
- Knowledge of electronic controls and PLC maintenance.
- Provide guidance to troubleshoot PLC and automated equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and modification to the mechanical & electrical systems as needed.
- Knowledge of packaging equipment including filling, seamers, case packers, labelers, and palletizers.
- Supervise the completion of work regarding electrical, plumbing, and HVAC equipment and systems.
- Support the development of a PM computer maintenance management system.
- Follow company safety procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Maintenance Manager has direct day-to-day supervision of maintenance mechanics and PMC Coordinator.
Understanding of food regulations, GFSI; HACCP, GMP, food security, safety, and quality, able to multitask, ability to lift heavy objects.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and food safety and food quality fundamentals including traceability, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) plans, allergens, control of contaminants, calibration of equipment.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
This is a general job description which is not all inclusive. Working conditions, duties, and responsibilities are subject to changing requirements at any time. Management reserves the right to alter this position when conditions merit.
Please note on your resume the position you are applying for and please make it to the attention of:
4C Human Resource Department
4C Foods Corp. Human Resource Department will not open e-mails from unknown sources with attachments.
4C Food Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest.