4C Foods Corp. offers many excellent employment opportunities in both our corporate office and our production facilities. EOE
4C Foods Corp. currently has openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please email your resume to careers@4C.com. Resumes will only be kept on file for 1 year from the date of submission.
4C Foods Corp. is seeking a performance-driven and detail-oriented Sanitation Supervisor reporting directly to the Director of QA/QC. The ideal candidate for this position is a strong communicator, with a high-energy proactive work style. The individual in this position manages work assignments of sanitation employees and maintains efficient sanitation program that complies with company policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee daily sanitation worker duties which includes inspecting and confirming successful completion of assigned duties.
- Monitor and inspect facility, assign tasks as needed throughout the day.
- Order and maintain chemical and cleaning supplies for each shift.
- Order, maintain and distribute chemical and cleaning supplies for each shift and weekly production line cleaning.
- Oversee compactors and organic waste program.
- Maintain and update regularly departmental documents and records, including but not limited to titration and the company wide Master Sanitation Schedule.
- At least three years’ experience as sanitation supervisor.
- Strong working knowledge of food manufacturing operations, including sanitation and environmental issues.
- Experienced in the use of cleaners and sanitizers, CIP and high-pressure cleaning equipment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and motivate employees.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish required.
This position supervises approximately 11 First and Second shift Union Employees who are assigned various sanitation duties.
This is a general job description which is not all inclusive. Working conditions, duties, and responsibilities are subject to changing requirements at any time. Management reserves the right to alter this position when conditions merit.
Please note on your resume the position you are applying for and please make it to the attention of:
4C Human Resource Department
4C Foods Corp. Human Resource Department will not open e-mails from unknown sources with attachments.
4C Food Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest.