4C Foods Corp. offers many excellent employment opportunities in both our corporate office and our production facilities. EOE
4C Foods Corp. currently has openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please email your resume to careers@4C.com. Resumes will only be kept on file for 1 year from the date of submission.
Accounts Payable Specialist
4C Foods Corp. is looking for a performance driven, detail oriented, and independent thinker accounts payable specialist to work with the finance, sales, and procurement team. This position involves inputting data and verifying all paperwork for processing and payment of all corp. expenses in an accurate, effective, and efficient manner so that vendors and suppliers are paid within established time limits. This position will report directly to the Office Manager and provide support to this high energy, fast paced accounting team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Performs the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that all accounts are maintained in an up to date and accurate manner.
- Receives and verifies invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verifies that transactions comply with corporate policies and procedures.
- Prepares batches of invoices for data entry. Enters all vouchers and reviews work for accuracy.
- Prepares invoices for payment.
- Processes all reports after data entry is complete
- Prepares and process all checks for payment of invoices.
- Prepares vendor checks for mailing.
- Prepares manual checks as and when required.
- Maintains updated vendor files
- Prints and distributes monthly reports.
- Saturday end of month as needed.
Provides administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations:
- Maintains all accounts payable files.
- Ensures the confidentiality and security of all financial files.
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is organized and able to work independently. This candidate should have excellent time management skills and work well under pressure.
- At minimum, an associate’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of experience with accounts payable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
Please note on your resume the position you are applying for and please make it to the attention of:
4C Human Resource Department
4C Foods Corp. Human Resource Department will not open e-mails from unknown sources with attachments.
4C Food Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest.