4C Foods Corp. offers many excellent employment opportunities in both our corporate office and our production facilities. EOE
4C Foods Corp. currently has openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please email your resume to careers@4C.com. Resumes will only be kept on file for 1 year from the date of submission.
Supervise and direct the daily operations of the Shipping & Receiving Department, Material Handling services and placement & control of all goods with-in the production warehouses and material storage areas. Supervises deliveries from specified locations. Oversees all transportationactivities including route delivery and account processing. Assigns routes to maximize productivity and ensure compliance with DOT regulations and company rules. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Researches and analyzes freight costs and classifications, delivery methods, and delivery schedules to minimize delivery costs and maximize customer satisfaction. Leads and directs the work of others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and control the daily operations of the Shipping & Receiving Department and its staff including the efficient scheduling of trucking activity and the accurate and timely preparation and distribution of the associated loads. Plan manpower assignments and schedules in support of shipping & receiving requirements insuring the most efficient and cost effective use of resources.Insure that all the required documentation and computer entries are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Assist with scheduling traffic (shipping & receiving) manpower in coordination with other plant departments.
- Track performance department with regards to accuracy, timeliness or other measures assigned by Management.
- Insure that all orders are “picked” and staged accurately and in a timely manner to meet trucking schedules for deliveries to customers.
- Insure that all traffic activities are in compliance with or exceed all applicable quality procedures and standards.
- Identify and implement procedures to reduce costs, eliminate waste, and improve overall efficiency (e.g. on-time and complete shipments).
- Assist maintenance staff with the coordination of required maintenance of traffic related equipment and facilities.
Please note on your resume the position you are applying for and please make it to the attention of:
4C Human Resource Department
4C Foods Corp. Human Resource Department will not open e-mails from unknown sources with attachments.
4C Food Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest.