4C Foods Corp. offers many excellent employment opportunities in both our corporate office and our production facilities. EOE
4C Foods Corp. currently has openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please email your resume to careers@4C.com. Resumes will only be kept on file for 1 year from the date of submission.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
4C Foods Corp. is looking for a performance driven, detail oriented, and independent thinker accounts receivable specialist to work with the finance and sales team. This position will report directly to the Office Manager and provide support to this high energy, fast paced accounting team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Retrieves mail for customer checks.
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements
- Downloads all wires and ACH’s paperwork received for customer payments from the bank.
- Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Analyzes customer deductions and obtains back-up documents needed for checks and wires.
- Creates paperwork for all undocumented and unauthorized short payments. Disburses such documents and follows up on reconciliation. This requires interaction with the sales department and Brokers.
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Handles customer requested for documentation. This requires interfacing with other departments such as sales, brokers and traffic.
- Files check stubs and bank receipts.
- Maintains the AR Aging report and follows up on late payments.
- Periodically will be crossed trained in the billing process to assist when needed, including end of month.
- Assists with accounting/finance related special projects, as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is organized and able to work independently. This candidate should have excellent time management skills and work well under pressure.
- At minimum, an associate’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years of experience with collections, invoicing, and/or accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- High degree of familiarity with accounts receivable functions
Please note on your resume the position you are applying for and please make it to the attention of:
4C Human Resource Department
4C Foods Corp. Human Resource Department will not open e-mails from unknown sources with attachments.
4C Food Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest.