4C Foods Corp. offers many excellent employment opportunities in both our corporate office and our production facilities. EOE
4C Foods Corp. currently has openings for the positions listed below. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please email your resume to careers@4C.com. Resumes will only be kept on file for 1 year from the date of submission.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF TRANSPORTATION
This position is primarily responsible for the efficient and effective transportation and distribution of both raw materials and finished goods. May oversee the acquisition of transportation providers to develop broader network. Ensures the alignment between third party freight partners and distribution centers to fulfill customer needs. Manages the departmental functions and creates functional strategies and specific objectives. Must have a strong working knowledge of the overall freight and freight claims related industries. This position reports to the Director of Transportation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulate plans, strategies for increased cost efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Tracking the process of inbound and outbound carriers to ensure on time delivery.
- Support all initiatives (strategic, project or upkeep) related to systems utilized by the Transportation Department, inbound and outbound.
- Serve as the liaison/expert between various departments.
- Scorecard carriers to help understand which carriers are the best fit for our organization and recommend any necessary next steps to maintain or improve overall service and performance.
- Utilize the data / information from our systems in efforts to provide accurate and timely reporting.
- Ability to work well with various team members both in the freight department and across the logistics and production departments.
- Working knowledge of the freight claims process. May assist with AR dept, AP dept, Inventory dept. and the carrier to investigate claims.
- Responsible for updating customer portals on incoming freight appointments. Following up on all issues concerning missed appointment or changes in appt times.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of freight issues and correspondence.
- Responsible for all inbound returns.
Assistant Director of Transportation is accountable to provide the logistics knowledge required to make informed decisions. In addition, the position is accountable for running an effective and cost-efficient operation.
- Outstanding ability to coordinate and organize resources.
- A sound knowledge about federal rules and regulations regarding transport vehicles and facilities.
- A strong knowledge of computers programs and the relevant freight-related programs.
- Ability to analyze situations and make logical decisions.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the field and implement them in the business.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up.
- Motivated and a self-starter.
Interacts with 10 shipping and receiving supervisors
Please note on your resume the position you are applying for and please make it to the attention of:
4C Human Resource Department
4C Foods Corp. Human Resource Department will not open e-mails from unknown sources with attachments.
4C Food Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Thank you for your interest.